A Sandy Beach Almanac



You've landed at Sandy Beach, NSW, Australia: Lat. -30.15331, Long. 153.19960, UT +10:00 – local map & zoom Google map. I live in a cabin on this beach, 25 kilometres north of the traffic and shops of Coffs Harbour, 600 km north of Sydney. My intention is to post observations of Nature and life within 1 km (1,000 paces) of my South Pacific home.

 

(This page is designed at the 'Smaller' font setting in the Internet Explorer menu. Other settings might cause layout changes. How to change text size)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Moonstruck

Moonstruck
Moonstruck,
originally uploaded by Pip_Wilson.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful pic. I happened to see the same full moon the night of July 10 on my way to an outlying hospital to pick up yet another patient. What a beautiful night/day? on opposite sides of the world.
Suzanne

10:06 PM  
Blogger Pip Wilson said...

Thanx, Suzanne. One of my favourite things about my monthly celebration of the full moon is that it's a worldwide phenomenon and I'm sharing it.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home