A Sandy Beach Almanac



You've landed at Sandy Beach, NSW, Australia: Lat. -30.15331, Long. 153.19960, UT +10:00 – local map & zoom Google map. I live in a cabin on this beach, 25 kilometres north of the traffic and shops of Coffs Harbour, 600 km north of Sydney. My intention is to post observations of Nature and life within 1 km (1,000 paces) of my South Pacific home.

 

(This page is designed at the 'Smaller' font setting in the Internet Explorer menu. Other settings might cause layout changes. How to change text size)

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Wrong way in Coffs

Wrong way in Coffs
Wrong way in Coffs,
originally uploaded by wilsonsalmanac.
Seen in the main street of Coffs Harbour, NSW. Today.

I asked the friendly parking inspector if he sees this sort of thing very often, and he said only sometimes, and they're usually drivers from the UK. Don't ask me why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home