A Sandy Beach Almanac



You've landed at Sandy Beach, NSW, Australia: Lat. -30.15331, Long. 153.19960, UT +10:00 – local map & zoom Google map. I live in a cabin on this beach, 25 kilometres north of the traffic and shops of Coffs Harbour, 600 km north of Sydney. My intention is to post observations of Nature and life within 1 km (1,000 paces) of my South Pacific home.

 

(This page is designed at the 'Smaller' font setting in the Internet Explorer menu. Other settings might cause layout changes. How to change text size)

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Grandkids and roos

Grandkids and roos
Grandkids and roos,
originally uploaded by wilsonsalmanac.
Two of my five grandchildren visit the roos. Taken this morning at Emerald Beach headland, NSW, Australia, not far from the Pacific Highway. Emerald Beach is two beaches or about 3 or 4,000 paces south of Sandy Beach where I live. It's the next beach south of Fiddaman's Beach, which most people call 'Back Sandy'. The island in the picture is Groper Island, which lies off Sandy Beach and inevitably shows up in many of my beach shots.


Tagged: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home