A Sandy Beach Almanac



You've landed at Sandy Beach, NSW, Australia: Lat. -30.15331, Long. 153.19960, UT +10:00 – local map & zoom Google map. I live in a cabin on this beach, 25 kilometres north of the traffic and shops of Coffs Harbour, 600 km north of Sydney. My intention is to post observations of Nature and life within 1 km (1,000 paces) of my South Pacific home.

 

(This page is designed at the 'Smaller' font setting in the Internet Explorer menu. Other settings might cause layout changes. How to change text size)

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Clouds from the surf

Clouds from the surf
Clouds from the surf,
originally uploaded by wilsonsalmanac.
Something about this cloud took my fancy so I thought it was worth wading out to catch it. The water is still quite warm although we're more than halfway through Autumn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home