A Sandy Beach Almanac



You've landed at Sandy Beach, NSW, Australia: Lat. -30.15331, Long. 153.19960, UT +10:00 – local map & zoom Google map. I live in a cabin on this beach, 25 kilometres north of the traffic and shops of Coffs Harbour, 600 km north of Sydney. My intention is to post observations of Nature and life within 1 km (1,000 paces) of my South Pacific home.

 

(This page is designed at the 'Smaller' font setting in the Internet Explorer menu. Other settings might cause layout changes. How to change text size)

Friday, April 14, 2006

Will CurryFest be on?

I mentioned here quite a while ago about the Woolgoolga CurryFest, on this Easter. I've been to Woopi at least four times this week and haven't seen masses of bunting, banners and posters. In fact, not so much as a single fly-specked notice in a shop window.

Is it really going to be on, and if so, why hasn't it advertised itself on the busy Pacific Highway that passes Woolgoolga, or even at the thronged market day held last weekend? It's baffling to me. Still, CurryFest has a great website. I'll go tomorrow and see what's happening, if anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home