A Sandy Beach Almanac



You've landed at Sandy Beach, NSW, Australia: Lat. -30.15331, Long. 153.19960, UT +10:00 – local map & zoom Google map. I live in a cabin on this beach, 25 kilometres north of the traffic and shops of Coffs Harbour, 600 km north of Sydney. My intention is to post observations of Nature and life within 1 km (1,000 paces) of my South Pacific home.

 

(This page is designed at the 'Smaller' font setting in the Internet Explorer menu. Other settings might cause layout changes. How to change text size)

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Louisa and Henry Lawson night at local library



I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately, but I won't be AWOL as much now. As I said before, I've written a novel about Louisa Lawson and Henry Lawson and it's kept me very busy. And just wallpapering one's dunny with rejection slips does take one quite some time as well.

Click the image ... if you're a local I hope you'll come and meet me and, if you like, throw tomatoes at this function in June.

I've earned a 'pool-room tan' these past months. See you soon in the great outdoors!

Tagged: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home