A Sandy Beach Almanac



You've landed at Sandy Beach, NSW, Australia: Lat. -30.15331, Long. 153.19960, UT +10:00 – local map & zoom Google map. I live in a cabin on this beach, 25 kilometres north of the traffic and shops of Coffs Harbour, 600 km north of Sydney. My intention is to post observations of Nature and life within 1 km (1,000 paces) of my South Pacific home.

 

(This page is designed at the 'Smaller' font setting in the Internet Explorer menu. Other settings might cause layout changes. How to change text size)

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Does this page look OK?

A reader tells me that the main column of this page doesn't commence until about level with the foot of the sidebar. This can happen if it is viewed in a text size larger than 'Smaller' (see How-To at the head of this blog).

Please, if the page looks wrong even in Smaller text size, I would love to hear from you. It looks OK on Esmeralda, but on your computer it might look horrible and I should get it checked out. Thanks a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home