A Sandy Beach Almanac



You've landed at Sandy Beach, NSW, Australia: Lat. -30.15331, Long. 153.19960, UT +10:00 – local map & zoom Google map. I live in a cabin on this beach, 25 kilometres north of the traffic and shops of Coffs Harbour, 600 km north of Sydney. My intention is to post observations of Nature and life within 1 km (1,000 paces) of my South Pacific home.

 

(This page is designed at the 'Smaller' font setting in the Internet Explorer menu. Other settings might cause layout changes. How to change text size)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Gannet plunging film

If you would like to see a short 9.5MB flm of a gannet (or maybe a tern?) plunging into the Pacific in front of the same dawn I posted a pic of here yesterday, click here before Christmas (when yousendit.com will remove it as they only keep items for seven days). It was a lucky shot, best watched enlarged but not full screen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something's not working on my end. It shows as a picture but no movie.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Pip Wilson said...

I'm sorry about that, Donald. Another reader was able to view it, so I can't explain. Merry Christmas.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home